Ajrak Handloom Stole
This stole embodies the goodness of hemp, woven in the Herringbone weave and finished with an age-old hand block printing technique, Ajrak. This art is local to the Khatri community in Kutch, Gujarat using natural dyes. including indigo and madder.
Fabric: 100% Hemp
Color: Indigo, Black and Maroon
Dimensions: 36 cm X 190 cm
- Metro Cities: 3 to 5 working days
- Other Cities: 5 to 7 working days
- Areas serviceable only by speed post: 15 working days
- International: 12 to 15 working days
- Exchange: 7 days, no hassle!