Terms and Conditions
We, at B Label - A Brand by ARS Conscious Collective Private Limited (‘www.blabel.in') hereinafter referred to as our website) respect the online privacy of our users and recognize our users need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") that is shared with us by the user.
- "Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personal information to other parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
THIS POLICY APPLIES TO INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Information about your computer and about your visits and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
INFORMATION & SECURITY
Our website takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Our website restricts access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
When you register with our website, we may contact you about updating your content to provide features which we believe may benefit you.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We consider it our Priority to protect your Personal Information. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations, except in the following circumstances:
- ARS Conscious Collective Private Limited is acquired by, or merged with, another company.
- In order to comply with legal requirements, prevent or take action against suspected fraud or protect the safety of our users.
- In order to work with service providers, such as payment processors or credit agencies.
- There is a violation of our "Terms and Conditions."
Customers will receive promotional e-mail communication from our website regarding items on the site, after they register on our website. Customers will also receive transactional e-mails if they engage in any buying or selling transactions with our website. Promotional e-mails should be expected from time to time whereas transactional emails are received when you buy a product on the website. If at any time you do not wish to receive communications from our website, you may elect to opt-out of receiving further email by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email promotion sent to you.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and may be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website. It is advised that you sign off from your account if you are accessing our website from a shared computer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.